|- 1993: "Aids Awareness" (Chaos City Comics). Painted cover. This is a "fund-raising"/charity
comic book featuring many great comics talents.
- 1993: "The Lords Of Misrule" (Atomeka). Painted cover.
- 1993: "Hero Illustrated" (magazine). Blackball comics advertisement poster, trading card and cover. Manic Mandrill drawing (ink) among other characters and artists.
- 1993: "Mutant massacre" - one-shot (Blackball comics). Ink cover. The "genesis" of Melting Pot is also published in this issue (as it is in the "Melting Pot" trade paperback), featuring Bisley art (I think he inked Eastman's pencils here).
- 1993: "Blackball comics" trading cards (Blackball/Skybox). I own a commercial prototype featuring the Preying Mantis character, ink by Bisley, but I'm not sure if the whole set was released or not.
- 1993: " Blackball Comics" #1 (Blackball comics). Inked cover.
- 1993: "Thumping Guts" #1 (also known as "Project X") (Kitchen Sink). Writer/layouts: Kevin Eastman. Artist (3 different painted covers, and finished art - ink): Simon Bisley. 3 different versions (covers) were released.
- 1993: "Heavy Metal", War Machine special, vol. 7, #1 (magazine). "Wrap around" painted cover, and two stories, later published in "Bisley's scrapbook" (see below).
- 1993: "Bisley's scrapbook" (Atomeka). This book features a few stories with Bisley art (inks/paints/B&W paints), along with various pin-ups, all previously published in other magazines, like Heavy Metal.
- 1993: "Melting Pot" trading cards (Comic Images). This set features art from the Melting Pot mini-series, along with some rare/unreleased artwork, by Eastman, Talbot and Bisley.
- 1993: 1969 Camaro (a car!). In 1993, for a promotionnal Melting Pot contest, the winner got Kevin Eastman's own car (a Camaro) with a handpainted hood by Bisley (with a Melting Pot painting).
- 1993/1994: "Melting Pot" #1,2,3,4 (Kitchen Sink). Writers/pencils: Kevin Eastman and eric Talbot. Paints (and painted covers): Simon Bisley.
- 1994: "Weapon Lord" video game (Ocean). Painted image. Bisley also designed the whole video game/caracters.
- 1994: "Melting Pot" trade paperback (Kitchen Sink). Painted cover. Reprints all 4 issues along with the "genesis"/introduction to Melting Pot.
- 1994: "Mars Attacks" trading cards (Topps). At least one card, painted.
- 1994: Wildcats' Hellspont caracter (Image). Painted image. I actually don't know where this piece was originally published.
- 1994: "Lobo, bounty hunting for fun & profit" (D.C.). Painted cover.
- 1994: "Marvel: portraits of a Universe" #1,2, 4(Marvel). 3 painted pin-ups.
- 1994: "Lunatik" #173 (Marvel). Painted cover.
- 1994: "Heavy Metal", vol. 18, #5 (magazine). Painted cover.
- 1994: "Heavy Metal", pin-up special, vol. 8, #1 (magazine). 1 painted pin-up page.
- 1994: "Casey Jones and Raphael" #1 (Mirage Publishing). Writer/pencils: Kevin Eastman. Painted cover and ONLY inking over Eastman pencils: Simon Bisley. I'm not sure wether the 3 following issues were released or not, I couldn't get a hold on these, maybe they were cancelled. The series was reprinted by Image and renamed "Bodycount" (see below).
- 1994: "Verotika" #1 (Verotik). 9-pages story: writer: Glenn Danzig. Artist (painted cover and ink): Simon Bisley.
- 1994: "Jaguar God" #3 (Verotik). Painted cover. The book was actually pubished in 1996.